The safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We will therefore be implementing the following measures to provide as safe, efficient and enjoyable a school uniform experience as possible when we re-open our shop:
- Online – you can still order online and select the relevant delivery option that works best for you. This helps reduce queuing and waiting times.
- Size Guide – we have provided a detailed size guide to help you when ordering Size Guide
- Express Click & Collect – if you opt for ‘Collect From Store’ when placing your online order, we will ensure this is ready for collection the following day (subject to stock availability).
- Dedicated Click & Collect Collection Point – during busy periods, we will operate a separate collection point for pre-paid Click & Collect orders. The collection point will be signposted on our shop window and is designed to reduce waiting times.
- Extended Opening Hours – we will be extending our opening hours to help regulate any queues. Please check our website for our opening hours as this will vary throughout the summer period.
- Postal – we will continue to operate our postal service as normal with delivery expected within 3-5 working days of the order being placed.
- Delivery to School Office – we will continue to provide this service during term time where schools have permitted. If you are unsure, please check with us or with your school before ordering.
Social Distancing – we are implementing the following to adhere with social distancing guidance set out by the government:
- Queue System – we will be operating a queue system to control the number of customers in the shop at any one time. We therefore kindly ask you to queue outside.
- Customer Limit – we kindly request a maximum of 2 adults per child to help ensure a safe social distance as well as offer as efficient an experience as possible.
- Hand Sanitiser – a dispenser will be installed at the entrance for use upon entry and exit.
- Regular Cleaning – we will clean the store periodically throughout the day to ensure a clean and safe environment for customers. We may need to close the store for a short period of time at various points in the day; we appreciate your patience.
- Fitting Rooms and Returns – any items that are returned or tried on in-store will be set aside in a ‘quarantine bay’ to be steam cleaned later that day before being put back into stock circulation.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
Finally, we would like to thank you: this has been a challenging period for everyone and we really appreciate your patience, help and support in implementing the above.
We look forward to seeing you over the summer and hope to provide you with a fast, effective and above all, pleasant school uniform experience 😊